A date for your diary, the next VYM Network meeting is on Thursday 9 March, 1pm-3pm at Benchill Community Centre.
- Update from the VYM Working Group – visioning days, meetings, progress towards recruiting new trustees and the future
- Update from Martin Bell, Run-a-club developments
- MORR Programme overview by Anne Carlisle – The programme is designed to teach young people about their rights and give them a voice to challenge injustice
- Future dates – how often does the network want to meet? Times of day, preferred days, agenda items etc
- Any member updates or news to share
The meeting will be chaired by Mike Wild, Macc Chief Executive
IMPORTANT: Change of venue
Due to circumstances out of our control the venue for the meeting has had to be changed from N-Gage to: Benchill Community Centre, Benchill Road, Manchester, M22 8EJ.