The Manchester City Council Early Help Hubs City Wide, would like to invite professionals who have been unable to attend previous training opportunities, to a free training session to support your knowledge of the Early Help Assessment and wider Early Help Journey.
(North) Monday 11 June, 9.30am-12pm at Beswick Library
(Central) Wednesday 13 June, 9.30am-12pm at Longsight Library
(South) Monday 25 June, 9.30am-12pm at Benchill Community Centre
The session will explore how to complete and register an E.H.A, its relationship to the Request for Early Help Support Form as well as the other resources and approaches required to undertake and provide families with a good quality Early Help experience. In addition, following your attendance at the session, you will be sent a copy of the power point presentations, which act as a further induction/reference/training aid.
The session and presentations will explore:
• How to undertake a strength based conversation
• The multi agency levels of need and response framework
• Consent throughout the early help journey
• How to complete and register an early help assessment
• The request for early help support form
• Assuring quality the early help assessment journey
Additional documents you will be sent following the training post session:
• An example of a completed E.H.A
• A blank copy of the early help assessment form
• A blank copy of the request for early help support form
• A copy of the quality assurance form
• A map of Manchester highlighting the 3 early help hub districts
To book your place, email: email@example.com with Early Help Training in the subject heading.
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org