To coincide with National Employability Day Seetec are running a Pre-Apprenticeship Awareness event, on Friday 29 June, 9.30am-4pm at the Seetec Manchester training centre, 9 Marble Street, Manchester, M2 3AW.
The event is free to attend and the invite is for you and your young people (16-24 years).
There are 2 sessions available 9.30am-12.30pm or 1pm-4pm allowing you to choose which one to attend.
The event will include:
• Information session on what a Traineeship is? Who a Traineeship is for? And what a Traineeship can lead to? Including real success stories from Seetec trainees
• Classroom activities, run by the Seetec tutors to showcase what happens in the classroom and to demonstrate how different the learning environment is to a school or college
• Meet the current placement hosts, who will outline what a work placement is, behaviours and expectations when on placement and the benefits of a work placement
• Talks from city centre employers, about the advantages of completing a Traineeship, why they recruit from Traineeship programmes, and current live apprenticeship and job opportunities
• Networking opportunities with other partners and providers
Lunch and refreshments will be provided on the day, as well as an opportunity to see the Seetec Manchester training centre and meet the whole team.
To register, visit: https://dmtrk.net/t/2QXS-PDZN-5VG5Z1-DTZET-1/c.aspx