Fastlaners is a free programme that will get you the job you deserve. Learn directly from employers in a range of sectors to work out what career path would suit you best and how to pursue it.
From Monday 12 to Friday 16 November 2018 in Manchester, you will:
• Work out what career you would love and how to get there.
• Gain professional, constructive feedback on your CV and job applications.
• Get confident at networking, with real opportunities to meet employers.
• Find out about entrepreneurship and self-employment
• Learn techniques and tools to keep motivated and stay resilient.
• Meet other young adults and overcome challenges together.
• Meet and learn from representatives of: Siemens, EY Foundation, Royal Bank of Scotland, The Challenge, Manchester Entrepreneurs, local authorities, MMU Degree Apprenticeships, Barclays and more…
You can be unemployed or already in work, as long as you’re 18-25, want a job that means something to you and can commit to the 5 day programme from Monday 12 to Friday 16 November 2018.
Contributions to travel expenses are available.
For further information and to apply, visit: https://bit.ly/2Rzk8cc, or contact Jenny Liversidge, Fastlaners Programme Manager, on 0746 714 8170.