Pilotlight and the Garfield Weston Foundation would like to announce that the Weston Charity Awards are now open for applications.
Established to celebrate and support ambitious charities working in the fields of Youth, Welfare and Community, the Awards are looking for charities who would like mentoring and coaching support to get their organisation to the next stage in its development. This year the Awards are will support 20 charities across the North, the Midlands and Wales.
The Awards help charities to plan for sustainability, development and growth through a year-long programme. The Award holders finish the process stronger, more effective and fit for the future.
In 2019 the Awards aim to select 20 winners who will receive a fantastic package of benefits:
• A year of support from Pilotlight
• Unrestricted cash contribution of £6,500 to support the work with Pilotlight, this includes travel expenses to meetings
• Access to a network of local charities working with Pilotlight
• 3 ‘connect’ sessions with other Award Winners across the year
To be eligible to apply, charities must have the following:
• A registered charity number
• Be working in the fields of Welfare, Youth or Community
• At least one paid full-time member of staff in a leadership position
• Income less than £5 million
• Provide direct services to beneficiaries
• Majority of activity or beneficiaries are in the Midlands or North of England or Wales
For more information or to apply visit: https://westoncharityawards.org/about-the-awards/overview/ or contact 020 7283 7022.
Deadline for applications: Friday 11 January 2019