Youth Eelements are looking to work in partnership with youth organisations and deliver their R.I.S.E programme.
Youth Elements are looking to deliver their fully funded R.I.S.E. (Raising Individuals Self Esteem) project over the August summer holidays and are looking to work with a variety of organisations who work with both junior and senior age groups. The R.I.S.E project (fully accredited) will take place over 2/3 days and will end with a team building trip to Challenge 4 Change.
• Participants grow in confidence and self esteem. The R.I.S.E project instils a positive ‘can do’ attitude
• On completion learners will have developed resilience, learn tools and techniques to respond to pressure and demands
• Participants feel sense of motivation and have a drive, zest and passion for life
The Rise project is an Accredited Personal Resilience Programme for young people. The workshops and sessions within the project give young people the opportunity to build and develop skills such as:
• Self-esteem and confidence
• Motivation and aspirations
• Team Work
• Positive can do attitude
• Ability to recognise and respond to pressure
Age groups: Junior 10 – 12 years and Senior 13 – 18 years.
The accreditation gained is an Assessment and Qualification Alliance (AQA). Units include Motivation, Dealing with Challenging Situations, Achieving personal Goals.
If you have a venue and young people who will embrace this opportunity, contact Amina Waldron, on 0791 286 8260, or email: email@example.com