Whether you’re a group, individual, a community or organisation, you can apply for a grant between £100 to £1000 to cover the costs of arranging an event, big or small, fun or formal, city-wide or community-led to mark International Women’s Day in March 2019.
You can apply if:
• your group is a ‘not-for-profit’ with a voluntary management committee, or an informal group ‘endorsed’ by an established organisation
• your event or activity will take place in the Manchester City Council area
• your event or activity will benefit Manchester residents
• your event or activity will help raise awareness of International Women’s Day and or women’s issues
• your event or activity takes place in March 2019
• your event or activity will be run mainly by women, for women
Your event must fit in with one or more of these aims:
For more information and to apply, visit: https://secure.manchester.gov.uk/info/200041/equality_and_diversity/6616/international_womens_day_grants/1, or contact 0161 600 8458.
Deadline: Sunday 11 November 2018, 11:59pm