Are you interested in raising unlimited funds for your community group through a new opportunity? If so come along to an information event to find out more.
Date & Time: Wednesday 8 August 2018, 12pm-1:30pm
Venue: Etihad Stadium, Ashton New Road, Manchester
Fabulous Fan Fayre – are inviting local VCSE groups to an open day to explore how not for profit organisations can raise funds in a unique and exciting way.
The F3 ‘Not For Profit Programme’ at Manchester City Football Club are looking to work with local not for profit organisations and their volunteers to become part of a unique partnership delivering stadium catering to the thousands of fans at matches and events in a dedicated ‘Not For Profit’ charity kiosk. A percentage of the profits generated by each kiosk is paid directly to the group and last football and concert season over £150,000 has jointly been paid out to the not for profit organisations already involved.
There are two types of kiosk available (beer and food) with additional incentives offered to increase the amount of funding received.
What are the benefits to local community groups?
• Help raise unlimited additional income in a unique way
• Advertise your charity on the screens in your own dedicated kiosk – raising profile and awareness to a wide audience
• Opportunity to work together in a team with colleagues in a completely new way
• All volunteers will receive training and develop new skills
What is the expected commitment for groups?
• Between 6 and 8 volunteers are required to staff a kiosk at any given time which includes all match days, sporting events and concerts throughout the whole year
• A volunteer shift lasts between 4.5 and 5 hours.
• Not for profit organisations are expected to commit to running a kiosk week in week out.
The information event will give an overview of how the scheme works, real examples and experiences direct from not for profit organisations already engaged in the programme and offer an insight into how not for profit organisations can really make the most of this opportunity.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Please note: for security reasons you must book your attendance in advance and bring photographic evidence on the day.
To reserve your place, email: email@example.com or KAshman@fthree.co.uk
For more information, visit: www.fthree.co.uk