This course by Artswork Professional Development on 25 April, 10am-4.15pm at Home, Manchester has been developed to help you cultivate meaningful and beneficial modes of evaluating youth arts projects – and prepare you for your own evaluative process through creative examples and useful case studies. By the time you leave you will have developed your own working evaluation plan that considers Arts Council Strategic goals, quality principles and project objectives.
Ideal if you want a practical day and the chance to tailor your approach to creative evaluation. This course will give you the confidence you need to engage fully with evaluating youth arts.
You will gain
• Demystification of evaluation myths
• Meaningful modes of evaluation
• Case studies – different approaches to youth arts evaluation
• A range of creative tools and techniques
• Shaping your individual approach – how to engage with youth arts projects
• An evaluation plan – kickstart your own project evaluation
Cost: £150 per person, including lunch, refreshments and a certificate of attendance for each delegate. Limited bursary places are available. English National Youth Arts Network members receive 10% discount on spaces.
To book your place, visit: www.eventbrite.com/e/evaluating-youth-arts-projects-tickets-42981065524
For more information contact the professional development team on 02380 332 491, or email: email@example.com