This course by Artswork Professional Development on 24 April, 10am-4.15pm at HOME, Manchester is designed for those responsible for overseeing safeguarding practice in their organisation at a strategic level, this course focuses on a whole team approach to embedding safe practice across creative, cultural and heritage sectors.
Participants will carry out an audit of their organisation and create an action plan to support best practice around safeguarding through the delivery of policy, practice and information sharing. You will also explore ways of including young people’s voice to influence your procedures.
Places on this course are strictly limited to ensure a tailored approach.
• Those who wish to develop a strategic approach to safeguarding within their own organisation e.g. senior managers, board members, creative directors
• Those who are currently acting as safeguarding lead/ deputy lead or are responsible for overseeing safeguarding in the organisation
• Those who have previously undertaken a child protection course
You will gain
• Ideas of how to embed a culture of safe practice
• Ways of including and involving young people
• Tools for disseminating policy and best practice
• A safeguarding action plan
• An overview of Designated Safeguarding Officer responsibilities
• Further advice and guidance
Cost: £175 per person, including lunch, refreshments and a certificate of attendance for each delegate.
To book your place, visit: www.eventbrite.com/e/embedding-safeguarding-practice-artswork-leadership-training-tickets-39317283052 or contact Rosie Cooke, on 02380 332 491, or email: email@example.com